We are always looking for qualified IPhone/IPad Developer with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Delivery quality software on time and with acceptable quality
- Communicate effectively with other development team members
- iOS SDK 3.x - 4.x knowledge
- Experience of using XML Web-Services
- Good skills in Objective-C, C or C++
- Understanding of IPhone coding best practices and limitations
- Сompleted mobile projects.
- Unit testing experience
- Using SVN
- Cocoa or CocoaTouch is a plus
- Knowledge in other mobile platforms
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge or experience with SCRUM
- Experience in GUI design for mobile platforms
We offer more than anyone else:
- Competitive salary
- Pet projects!
- No bureaucracy
- Сonvenient location (left bank)
- Assistance of friendly and professional colleagues
If you want to collaborate with us as full-time employee or freelancer - please send your CV with description of your completed IPhone projects to: